Bristol Motor Speedway All-Inclusive Race Vacations
Our all-inclusive NASCAR travel package at Bristol Motor Speedway includes:
- Terrace tickets to all races
- All meals and snacks for the entire stay
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the entire stay
- Luxury accommodations in one of our Class A RVs or luxury Prevost motor coaches
- Premium location campsite located in the prestigious Medallion Campground atop the Bristol Dragway
- Campsite entertainment including dj system, exterior televisions, gaming systems, etc.
- Rain-out guarantee - we stay until the Cup race runs at no additional charge to you
- Airport transportation to and from the Tri-City Airport (TRI)
- Golf cart shuttle service to and from the track courtesy of Medallion Campground
Luxury RV and Motor Coach Accommodations
Star Coach Race Tours has a diverse fleet of luxury RVs and Prevost motorhomes. Each of our luxury coaches has a unique floorplan to allow us to meet the many needs of our customers. Our luxury motor coaches can comfortably house 2 to 12 adults depending on the coach selected. While some coaches are equipped with traditional RV sleeping arrangements such as bedrooms and couches, other coaches were previously used on tour by famous music acts and have numerous bunk beds. We do accept groups of all sizes but find that a group of 2 to 4 people work best in our luxury RVs. Group sizes of 6 and larger are perfect candidates for our luxury Prevost motor coaches. Call us today to discuss your groups needs at 410-241-4450.
Arrivals and Departures
At Bristol Motor Speedway we accept arrivals on March 15th for the spring race and our all-inclusive race vacations end on March 19th at 9:00 am (assuming no rain delay). For the night race we accept arrivals on August 22nd and our all-inclusive race vacations end on August 27th at 9:00 am (assuming no rain delay). Please contact us prior to booking flights for any race vacation.